Wednesday, July 02, 2008

4th of July!

Well, it is almost time for the 4th of July annual barbecue. I am looking forward to a lot of left overs to bring back to Ruston. I do have to find some time to get back to Ruston and get some more work done on the car. I am really running out of time to get the car running and back "up to code." I don't know when I am going to have time to do anything though. I have been roped in to teaching a second summer class at 8 in the morning Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday for the next five weeks. What was I thinking?!?


Oh, it is almost football season! I am really looking to this season. I hope that it turns out well. The first game is August 30 at home against Mississippi State. An SEC team in Ruston, that is a pretty big deal! If you plan on making it to the game, you had better get a ticket now, they are going fast. I have already ordered my season tickets and should get them in pretty soon. I think there will be a lot of people at this game, I am even thinking it could be the largest attendance in Tech history. I believe that I heard that MSU has already sold out there allotment of tickets and were wanting more. Go Dawgs!

No comments: